KEEP YOUR COLLAR CLEAN AND FRESH
It's inevitable that collars will get smelly and dirty. To ensure that you protect the fabric and keep the collar smelling fresh, use our deodorising collar wash.
This handwash solution cleans and inhibits odour build-up keeping the collar fresher for longer.
HOW TO USE
- Submerge collar in hand-hot water and soak for a few minutes.
- Use 1 to 2 pumps of wash and gently mix into the water.
- Scrub gently by hand or with a non-abrasive sponge.
- Rinse at least 3 times in clean water.
- Allow to completely air dry before wear.
- Apply waterproofing spray (if you have it).
KEEP IT CLEAN
Why not pair this with our own waterproofing spray to ensure your collar stays water repellent and breathable after washing.
This product contains geraniol and like most other detergents can cause serious irritation if you get it in your eyes. It may cause an allergic reaction if you are sensitive to geraniol. We always recommend wearing gloves.
If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with pure water for several minutes. If eye irritation persists, seek medical advice.